Monday, September 9, 2013

My Nature Name Would be...


If I had a nature name it would be very interesting like me. There are a lot of different names some being Funny Bunny, Triumphing Tree, Cocky Chicken, Daring Dog, Polite Possum, Enchanting Butterfly, Dreaming Dinosaur, Rambunctious Rabbit, Curious Cat, Energetic Eagle, Poppy Penguin, Bouncy Bulldog, Free Falcon, Leading Liger, Sugary Shark, and Lazy Ladybug.
I will explain some of the nature names. Funny Bunny is because I’m funny and I love bunnies. Triumphing Tree because I’m Tall and I am triumphing. Cocky Chicken pretty much describes me because at times I’m cocky, but other times I’m a chicken. I’m at times Daring and I sometimes I act like a dog. Polite Possum because I'm polite and when my mom walks into my room I act asleep(dead like a possum). Dreaming Dinosaur because I dream a lot and I’m a little violent at times. Energetic Eagle because at times I’m very energetic at other times I'm watching from the sidelines like an eagle. Sugary Shark describes me well to because I am sometimes sugary and other times I mean like a shark. That’s all I’m gonna explain.
If I had to choose one it would be Energetic Eagle or Sugary Shark or I could be Sugary energetic sheagle(shark eagle). If I could be an animal I would want to be a shark because they seem free and feared, I would be more like Lenny from Shark Tale. I would like to be an eagle also because they are free and can view everything from the top. I think my nicknames are cooler than morning girl and and star boys. Morning girl and star boys are who they mine are who I want to be.

2 comments:

  1. i like what you put but maybe not some muck you have alot of run on sentences going on here but i really like it i thing you would be more of a polite possum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like what you put but maybe not some muck you have alot of run on sentences going on here but i really like it i thing you would be more of a polite possum.

    ReplyDelete