Sunday, September 1, 2013

Encyclopedia of an ordinary life Part 2

Voices: I don’t really like my voice, I don’t know that many people that do. Some people say you never actually hear your voice. Some say when you record your voice then listen to it, that is what it sounds like. I’m not sure if it is the same thing when you sing, though. I think there should be a voice bank and you get to choose your voice.

Music: I like music, but who doesn't. I like the songs that when you hear them it makes you want to dance and sing. Some songs I like are Blurred Lines, My Humps,Treasure, What About Love, Roar, Cruise, and That’s My Kinda Night. One song I really hate is We Can’t Stop by Miley Cyrus because everyone is always quoting that song like“Only god can Judge you”.  I also love music because when you have nothing to do you can hum or just sing like in the shower.


2 comments:

  1. My Humps? Really? Good choice
    I also LOVE to sing in the shower as well!!!!
    Its the best!!!!

    Oh and by the way I like "We Can't Stop"
    May I ask who quotes it and......
    Guess what?
    I ate peanut M&Ms today!!!!!

    Mostly everything you wrote made me laugh!!!! Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way the peanut M&Ms part was meant for your other Encyclopedia entry, sorry.

    ReplyDelete