Sunday, September 15, 2013

Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life Part 4

School: I hate homework, but who likes it. I think homework is a waste of time. The point of of school is to learn, the point of home is to relax and not work. I like school sometimes, certain times. I hate waking up in the morning I just want to sleep all day. I like the first day of school because I get to see my friends and it i one day closer to when school is over. Lets just say school is… OK?!.

Grades: I don't understand the grading system. The people who invented it should get a big fat F. Did they not learn the alphabet because I’m pretty sure it goes ABCDEF, right. Was it just me that noticed the E, I think not. Talking  about grades I wonder what I’ll get on this response, hopefully an A.


Microwaves: I just don’t get it. They are cold, but within five seconds they are HOT. Some can cook bacon which is good because everyone likes bacon, even vegetarians because they have turkey bacon(facon). I like microwaves because it heats stuff up faster. My favorite thing to make is Hot chocolate.

2 comments: