Friday, February 8, 2013

Video Game The Dungeon Keeper

I'm gonna take you into my mind, this is not what I usually think of, but when Mr. Vack said to write about video games. I did not only think best teacher ever, but what a great assignment. My idea was that it would be an action game, but not so much action. You have to get from the lava dungeon all the way around the village back to the dark side. You go through many different levels then There are many different characters and you can customize your characters and ride. There are many different levels I will tell you some. 1) Lava World(volcano), 2) Unicorn village, 3) Rainbow land, 4)Lava World with rainbows 5) Candy village, and many more. It will have some levels in which you have to beat a king at a race. If you pass all the levels then you get to go back to the store and get The Dungeon Keeper 2, but lets get back to Dungeon Keeper 1. If I were to go and start playing Dungeon Keeper right now(I can't because it doesn't exist....yet) I would be hooked and play for hours. Since I don't play video games much all my ideas are coming out here. Warning we are not responsible for you being addicted and or hurting your eyes. If you do not do your chores DO NOT BLAME US! If I were you I would sign the waver either way I still get paid. 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea here. How can you add more details about the game? What would Unicorn Village look like for example?

    ReplyDelete