Thursday, October 3, 2013

Encyclopedia Enter #4

Trees
 I think trees are really cool. Not only do they give us oxygen, shade, and are really tall, but they also give homes to Squirrels, birds, and worst of all bee hives. I find it fascinating how they start as a little seed then grow into huge redwoods. I don’t like how when it rains it drops down from the trees. I like the smell of some trees. I’m not sure if this counts as a tree, but I got my hair pulled by a cherry blossom before.
Ants
        I hate ants because all they do is crawl around on counters then crawl on me.  I think it is cool how they can carry something 50 times its weight.  Ants are so small, but some of them are evil. There are some types of ants that crawl up your pants and bite you…I think those are fire ants. I want to shrink down to ant size then go into their mound of dirt and see if they have mini bean-bag chair, massage chair, a hot tub. I just want to know how an ant lives.


1 comment:

  1. I like the connections you made between the trees and ants.

    ReplyDelete